Mold Inspection and Removal in Woodbridge
Call Today for a Free Mold Inspection - 1-888-551-0514
Canada’s Restoration Services in Woodbridge is experienced and certified with IICRC for effective removal of Mold Spores and Growth from buildings, homes and personal possessions. Canada's Restoration Services has experience with small remediation jobs (1 ft. of mold) to full remediation projects such as Grow Ops.
If you suspect you have mold, contact Woodbridge's #1 Mold Removal Experts and schedule a Free Mold Inspection!
No matter how big or how small, we can help!
WHY CHOOSE CANADA'S RESTORATION SERVICES:
|24/7 staff to handle all your Needs|
|IICRC “Clean Trust” Proudly Certified|
|Fully licensed, insured and bonded, with 5 million pollution liability|
|Price Match Guarantee, should estimates follow IICRC guidelines|
|FREE in house financing up to 24 months, on approved credit|
|With your health in mind, we only used plant based products|
|Certificates provided on all work that we perform|
|Preferred contractor of Mike Holmes, Makes it Right|
Rated the Top Restoration Company of 2015
The preferred process to achieve complete mould purification includes:
- Free Visual Inspection - to identify potential visible mold upon your request.
- Lab testing (3rd Party Lab) - helps us understand what AQT is present & build the scope.
- Prepare the scope of work and present it to you.
- Commence the work with Containment (The most important part to prevent cross contamination with the use of negative air scrubbers).
- Mold decontamination & Mold spore removal procedures using eco-friendly products.
- Clearance by a 3rd party to verify that spores count is according to standard, and scope has been performed perfectly.
- Mould damage repair with our reconstruction department.
Containment Negative Air & Air Scrubber PPE-Personal Protective Equipment
Clearance - We suggest that clearance be preformed following the Mold Remediation process. We are sure to pass clearance as part of our Six Step Process for a Successful Mold Remediation.